Incorporates a Powerstate brushless motor which delivers more power and longer motor life. RedLink Plus intelligence system delivers advanced digital overload protection and enhances performance under load. 22mm stroke length for controlled cutting with a no-load stroke rate of 3000spm. Pivoting shoe allows the user to optimise cutting position. Built-in LED light improves visibility in low light cutting applications. FixTec clamp for quick and efficient blade change. Compatible with all Milwaukee M18 batteries.
|Battery Power||5.0 Ah|
|Capacity Steel||10 mm|
|Capacity Wood||150 mm|
|Carry Case/Bag Included||Yes|
|Charge Time||59 min|
|Low Battery Indicator||Low Battery Indicator|
|Manual or Powered||Powered|
|Guarantee||12 Month Warranty|
|Model No||M18 FHZ-502X FUEL|
|No. of Batteries Per Pack||2|
|No Load Speed||3000 spm|
|Pieces in Pack/Case||1|
|Power Voltage Supply||18 V|
|Product Length||355 mm|
|Product Type||Hackzall Reciprocating Saw|
|Stroke Length||22 mm|
|Tool Blade Change Facility||Quick-Release Blade Change|
|Tool Weight with Battery||2.6 kg|
Product Code: M18 FHZ-502X
- 2 x 5.0Ah Li-Ion Batteries
- Variable Speed
- Quick-Release Blade Change
- 59min Charge Time
- Electronic Brake
- Magnesium Gearbox
- LED Work Light
- Rubber-Overmould Grip
Guarantee: 12 Month Warranty
Grade A Refurbished.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to UsFirstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
ATLAS REFURB & REPAIR, UNITS 8 & 9 ETRURIA WAY, BILSTON, WEST MIDLANDS WV147LH.
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
DOWNLOAD RETURNS FORM
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Fast accurate cutting with up to 20,000 RPM.
- Optimised ergonomic design for best control and one-handed use. Only 1.1 kg and 226 mm in length.
- Multi-material cutting capability with variety of blades available (metal cut-off wheel, carbide abrasive blade and diamond tile blade).
- A very capable problem solving tool for cutting steel, stainless steel, non-ferrous materials, drywall, fibre cement, plastic and ceramics.
- Easily adjustable guard and unique forward/reverse selectable blade rotation direction to protect user from debris in various cutting positions.
- Quick release dust shoe with depth adjustment and optional dust extraction port.
Advanced bluetooth technology to connect wirelessly with portable electronic devices up to 10m away. Drop, water and debris-resistant to withstand tough conditions on and off the jobsite. Works with all M12 batteries.
- 562 bar Max Operating Pressure
- 400ml Grease Capacity
- LED Work Light
- Trigger Switch
- 1.21m Hose
- Does Not Include Battery or Charger
- Ideal for making long straight cuts, trimming sheet wood to size, cutting kitchen work tops, flooring or to make quick and accurate cross cuts in timber
- Impressive cut capacities 45mm at 90°, 32mm at 45° allows you to complete applications usually reserved for corded tools
- Tool less depth and bevel adjustments make it quick and easy to set up the saw
- Dust port helps keep the cut line clear and allows you to work in a dust free environment by connecting to a vacuum
- Thin Kerf 150mm blade with 18 carbide tipped teeth provides superb performance and cut quality
- 1 x 18V Brushless Combi Drill 135Nm
- 1 x 18V Brushless Impact Driver 226Nm
- 1 x 18V Brushless Circular Saw
- 1 x 18V Brushless 4½” Angle Grinder
- 1 x 18V Brushless Jigsaw
- 1 x 18V LED Torch
- 3 x 18V 5.0Ah Li-Ion Batteries
- 1 x 59min Rapid Charger
- 1 x Carry Bag(s)
Cordless finishing stapler with 'ready to fire' technology that eliminates ramp-up time between each staple discharge. Features a dry-fire lock-out mechanism that stops stapler from being fired when empty. Fires up to 2000 staples per 2.0Ah battery pack. Compact design.
- Fires 6-14mm 6-14mm Staples
- Fires up to 140/min
- Trigger Action / Sequential Trip
- Fixed Depth
- Magazine Window
- Does Not Include Battery, Charger or Staples