RYOBI 3000W 3-in-1 Blower Vac RBV3000CESV
- “New other”. Item is brand new. There may be cosmetic imperfections on the box, this has been reflected in the price
- A leaf blower vacuum that’s designed to be easy to use with the option of blower only, vacuum only or both tubes attached with a quick-change lever to switch between modes. Featuring PowerMulching™ heavy-duty metal blade offers 16:1 mulching ratio for easy composting and fewer trips to empty the leaf bag.
42 in stockEmail to a friend
As part of the Ryobi electric range of garden power tools, the RBV3000CESV 3000W 3-in-1 leaf blower and vacuum is the perfect all-rounder tool for clearing and collecting leaves or light debris from your garden.
A leaf blower vacuum that’s designed to be easy to use with the option of blower only, vacuum only or both tubes attached with a quick-change lever to switch between modes. Featuring PowerMulching™ heavy-duty metal blade offers 16:1 mulching ratio for easy composting and fewer trips to empty the leaf bag.
The multi-speed dial provides maximum airflow speed of 375km/h to clear even wet leaves. Includes a high-speed sweeper nozzle tip, 45l leaf bag and Vertebrae™ comfort strap.
- Powerful 3000W motor
- 3-in-1 blower and vacuum can be used as blower only, vacuum only, or with both tubes on the tool
- Multi-speed dial provides maximum airflow speed of 375km/h with quiet mode
- Ultimate blower performance with 16 m³/min air volume
- PowerMulching™ heavy duty metal blade offers 16:1 mulching ratio for better composting
- Quick-change lever to switch between blow and vacuum mode
- Vertebrae™ shoulder strap provides maximum comfort to the user and balances the tool
Model: Ryobi RBV3000CESV
Item is brand new other than box damage
12 Month Warranty
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to UsFirstly Print and return this Returns Form to:
ATLAS REFURB & REPAIR, UNITS 8 & 9 ETRURIA WAY, BILSTON, WEST MIDLANDS WV147LH.
Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
DOWNLOAD RETURNS FORM
For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
- Packing a real punch, this compact angle grinder provides a no-load speed of 11,000rpm which is as powerful as its corded counterparts yet has added cordless convenience. Incorporating advanced Brushless technology means more power, longer runtime and a longer life through its frictionless motor. Intelligent electronics constantly regulate the motor and feature anti-kickback technology, so when a jam is detected the tool will shut down for added user safety. Featuring a tool-less wheel guard and nut removes the hassle of finding the correct tool to change a cutting or grinding disc. The three-point handle and lock on switch ensures the user has increased flexibility and control while cutting or grinding.
- High-efficiency jet fan design provides maximum performance
- Variable speed control for ultimate versatility
- Built-in debris scraper to loosen stubborn dirt and leaves
- Overmould handle for comfort during extended use
- Designed to be compact and lightweight, the ONE+™ Cordless Palm Sander fits easily into your hand for greater comfort and control. Featuring a 1.8mm orbital sanding motion for fast and efficient material removal while keeping noise and vibration low. The compact size and triangular pad shape gives the user the flexibility to sand easily in corners and tight spaces. A quick fit hook & loop base ensures sanding sheets are changed fast and easily every time. Includes 6 sanding sheets and dust port adaptor for use with a suitable vacuum.
- High-performance Brushless motor for the ultimate cutting experience
- 30cm Oregon® bar and chain
- Automatic oiling system for user convenience
- Tool-less chain tensioning for easy adjustments
- Rear handle with overmould for comfortable use in any orientation
- Mechanical and electrical chain brake for safety
- For optimum performance and runtime, we would recommend using a 4.0Ah battery or higher with this tool
- Foldable handlebar with soft handle and quick release
- Height-adjustable handle, 3 positions
- Integrated transport handle
- Collecting basket can be removed using an additional handle
- Safety key and safety switch to prevent unintentional starting
- For lawns up to approx. 250 m²
- 7 Easily adjusted cutting heights ranging from 25mm to 75mm
- Supplied with a 55 litre hybrid collection bag
- Soft grip handle
- Mulching plug
- Front bumper has an integrated carry handle
- 125cc Briggs & Stratton 450E engine
- Cutting width: 46cm (approx.)
- Sturdy steel-deck construction
- Feeling the heat in the workshop, caravan, garden and other outdoor spaces? Stay cool with the Ryobi 18V Cordless Fan. Designed to be compact and portable, the built in carry handle means this is truly a go anywhere fan. Featuring 8 adjustable positions for direct and targeted air flow along with multiple hanging points for different mounting options makes this an extremely versatile fan. The powerful but quiet motor spins at 2100rpm for maximum air flow or can be turned down to 1400rpm to increase battery runtime while still keeping you cool.
- Designed to be compact and lightweight, its 35cm bar and chain provide greater flexibility while cutting different sizes of log or branches. Incorporating a powerful 1900W electric motor which provides constant high torque for a wide range of cutting tasks. Featuring an automatic oiler system for user convenience and tool-less chain tensioning for easy adjustments. The rear handle with overmould is designed to be comfortable to use in any orientation and the integrated anti-vibration technology provides greater comfort over extended periods of usage. With a chain speed for 15m/s, the Ryobi 1900W 35cm Chainsaw incorporates a mechanical chain brake for safety. An innovative debris deflector is built into the chainsaw body which routes wood chips away from the user.
- A great tool for beginners, this entry level percussion drill is a great all-rounder and will come in useful for most DIY and crafting tasks. Its 13mm (½in) chuck and 50Nm of torque allows the use of larger drill bits making it more versatile in a wider range of tasks. If you’re looking to build a shed or put some shelves up on a brick wall, this a great drill for tasks that require any drilling or screwdriving. Featuring a two-speed gearbox with 24 torque settings allows the user to adjust the power and speed to match the material and task.
Traditional, easy to assemble, white fire surround. Great feature to complete your fireplace. Mounts to wall. Self-assembly required.
- W x D x H: 1375 x 180 x 1126mm
- Rebate Depth: 25 / 80mm
- Fixings & Fittings Supplied
- Easy Assembly
- Not Suitable for use with Outset Gas Fires.
- Easy Clean Gloss Finish
- Suitable for Gas & Electric Fires
- A truly versatile saw for keen DIYers and renovators who want to make fast and accurate straight or plunge cuts into a variety of materials including wood, metal, plastic and tiles. Incorporating an 85mm multi-material blade gives the user greater flexibility cutting different materials and the innovative plunge mechanism allows for accurate plunge cuts into wood. Spinning at 4250rpm, the blade makes effortless cuts in wood up to 26mm, in metal up to 2mm and in tiles up to 9mm. The tool-less depth adjustment ensures the cordless saw is quick and easy to set up for every cut. Smaller than a typical circular saw, the lightweight and compact cordless design offers the user greater control when making cuts in tighter or more confined spaces.
- Designed to be compact and lightweight with ultimate cordless convenience, the ONE+™ Cordless Blower makes quick work of clearing jobs. Featuring a powerful motor and fan design providing airflow of 245km/h, this compact blower is the ideal tool for clearing debris from any outdoor space or as a powerful leaf blower.
- The ideal tool for any project requiring cuts in sheet wood, offering impressive cutting depths of 45mm at 90° and 32mm at a 45° bevel yet has added cordless convenience. Tool-less depth and bevel adjustments make it quick and easy to set up, combined with a dust port helps keep the cut line clear and allows you to work in a dust free environment when connected to a vacuum. The supplied thin kerf 150mm blade with 18 carbide tipped teeth provides superb performance and cut quality.
- Designed to be compact and lightweight, its 40cm bar and chain provide greater flexibility while cutting different sizes of log or branches. Incorporating a powerful 2300W electric motor which provides constant high torque for a wide range of cutting tasks. Featuring an automatic oiler system for user convenience and tool-less chain tensioning for easy adjustments. The rear handle with overmould is designed to be comfortable to use in any orientation and the integrated anti-vibration technology provides greater comfort over extended periods of usage. With a chain speed for 16m/s, the Ryobi 2300W 40cm Chainsaw incorporates a mechanical chain brake for safety. An innovative debris deflector is built into the chainsaw body which routes wood chips away from the user.
- A powerful rotary scrubber designed to be compact and lightweight yet still deliver the power required to clean, the ONE+™ Power Scrubber features an ergonomic body and 15cm round brush head which spins at 210rpm to help quickly remove dirt with minimal effort. Incorporating an IPX7 rated battery compartment means it is designed to work with water and cleaning fluids making it suitable for a wide range of cleaning tasks such as scrubbing the BBQ, outdoor furniture, car wheels, shower enclosures and much more!